In appreciation to all of our loyal customers who help support the college by shopping in the MCC Bookstore, we now have a Rewards program allowing you to earn points on every purchase you make!
MCC Bookstore Rewards Program
Here is how it works:
- New users must register for the program (or opt out) and existing users can log in using the provided link at the bottom of this page or the “Log In” link in the side menu on the website. Click the button that asks if you would like to be a Loyalty Rewards customer. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-register.
- If you are a student, your Rewards account number should be your Student ID M number.
- Each time you make a purchase in the MCC Bookstore, tell the cashier that you are a Rewards customer. If you are purchasing online, you should check the yes button indicating that you are a Rewards customer.
- For every dollar you spend, you will earn a point. You can check your own point balance on our website by clicking here.
- Points may be applied to purchases made at the register in the store or they may be redeemed to purchase a gift card.
- Campus Store gift cards will be available for the following number of points:
- $5.00 gift card for 500 loyalty points
- $10.00 gift card for 1000 loyalty points
All purchases count towards loyalty points, including textbooks and textbook rentals from the MCC Bookstore online or in the store. The exclusions are the purchase of gift cards, Books-n-More, and any purchase made on our website from outside vendors (links to vendors are listed for purchasing textbooks). Sales tax and shipping are not included in the loyalty point calculations.
- If you return merchandise, earned points are deducted based on the value of the returned item or items.
- Faculty and staff are eligible to join the Rewards program, however department charges already receive discounted pricing and these purchases are not eligible for loyalty points. Free merchandise does not count toward Rewards points earned.
- There is a waiting period of 30 days before you can redeem your points.
- Remember when you graduate, please change your MCC email address in your account to your new personal email. We want you to be able to continue receiving information about your account and the MCC Bookstore.
MCC Bookstore Rewards Program FAQ
How do I enroll in the MCC Bookstore Rewards program?
- Visit brightonbookstore.monroecc.edu or downtownbookstore.monroecc.edu, select My Account and login. Don’t have an account? Create profile for Browsing and Shopping.
How is my MCC Bookstore Rewards ID established?
- You establish your MCC Bookstore Rewards ID at the time you enroll in the program. Use your current MCC M00----. If you are not a current student or employee, we recommend a 10 digit phone number. Remember that the number you established as your MCC Bookstore Rewards ID must be used for EVERY purchase in order for all eligible points to post to your account! You must present the entire, and correct, MCC Bookstore Rewards ID in order to have all eligible points post to your account, this is why we encourage you to use your M#.
What should I know about the MCC Bookstore Rewards program?
- It is free.
- It is easy.
- There are no fees.
- Points expire after one year.
How do I earn points?
- Shop at The MCC Bookstore and present cashier with your MCC Photo ID, which has your M# on it.
- Shop at brightonbookstore.monroecc.edu or downtownbookstore.monroecc.edu. Your login will associate your MCC Bookstore Rewards ID with your purchase.
Can I give, or transfer, my points to someone else?
- No, all points post to the MCC Bookstore Rewards account number.
How can I earn BONUS points?
- The MCC Bookstore will sponsor different “bonus” shopping events throughout the academic year. You will be able to earn extra points for shopping at the bookstore during these events. Watch our website calendar of events, store flyers, in-store monitor, Facebook, Twitter your email and our MCC Bookstore Rewards Bonus Days page for announcements and information regarding BONUS periods and eligible purchases.
How do I manage my MCC Bookstore Rewards account and redeem points?
- Visit brightonbookstore.monroecc.edu or downtownbookstore.monroecc.edu.
- Click on My Account and Login or create a new account and join MCC Bookstore Rewards. You can view Points earned, Points redeemed, and Points pending.
- There is a 30-day grace period before points earned post to your account.
- You have the option of using available points to reduce your current purchase (no exclusions) or you can accumulate points to purchase a gift card.