Bookstore Credit will be available January 9th - Feb 15th.
Technology Purchase Agreement
By Selecting an Android Tablet, Computer, Apple Watch, iPod, or iPad, I certify that:
- The product I am purchasing through Monroe Community College's Education Purchase agreement is for my own personal education and/or research use.
- I am not purchasing the Technology product for the purpose of further resale.
- My purchase is nonrefundable and nonreturnable after the product has been removed from its original packaging.
- I agree I've purchased all required course materials prior to purchasing this product(s) or otherwise take full responsibility for ensuring that I obtained said materials from a source other than MCC.
- ALL technology orders placed through our website MUST have a student number on the order. Any order without a student number will be dropped or the items will be dropped from the order.
- Any technology orders being shipped through UPS: The shipping address must match student records. If it does not match, the order will be dropped.
Any computer showing signs of defect should be returned to the store within 10 days of receiving the device.
Technology Purchase Limitations
- Students must purchase all textbooks/required materials for their classes before they can purchase technology.
- Students are limited to 1 (one) computer/laptop purchase during their MCC career when using Financial Aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) tablet/iPad a year. The year begins on the purchase date of the tablet when using financial aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) mp3 player/ iPod, Smart Watch, Airpods, Beats or Home pods Per semester when using Financial Aid.