Bookstore Credit will be available January 9th - Feb 15th.
Apple Purchase Eligibility Terms
*Please see the specific brands below for educational priced purchasing eligibility. All items that require proof of eligibility will require you to agree to these terms & conditions before adding the item to your online shopping cart.
Apple Purchase Requirements
You must currently be one of the following:
- A current full-time MCC staff member (no contract, temporary, or consultants)
- A current MCC faculty member
- A current MCC student enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree or certificate
- An incoming MCC student that has been accepted, submitted a deposit and has been assigned an MCC ID
- An MCC alumnae - must have received a degree or certificate
Apple Purchase Limitations
You may purchase the following quantities of Apple devices per academic year in total from an Apple Authorized Campus store, an Apple Store, or apple.com. Any Apple products not referenced in the list below are not subject to quantity limitations:
- Desktop: Three (3)
- Mac mini: Three (3)
- MacBook: Three (3)
- iPad: Three (3)
- Display: Two (2)
Products purchased through MCC Bookstore’s Collegiate Partnership Program Agreement with Apple, Inc. must be for your own personal, educational and/or research use, and cannot be for the purpose of further resale.